Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eastercat

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
PDX
That's understandable. For me, reading a badly done sentence makes it near impossible to understand what is said. It turns out my reading brain can't process mistakes and comprehend questions at the same time.
Luckily, mrkramer understood your question. From that, I'll add that I can't write a program to save my life. I want programmers to want to continue writing for cydia, because otherwise it'll end up like the android market (abandoned for the better ios territory). People who wrote tetherme and sbsettings aren't going to stick around if they keep getting ripped off by losers who steal their work.
So for me, the hate on the stealing is a self-interest in wanting to keep good programmers on cydia.
My apologies.
I was commuting to work and using auto spell whist writing the post.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
How/where do I report that a repo contains pirated content?

If you have an specific concern about someone distributing stolen code, you can contact the developer of that application and let them know where and who is distributing it, they will have a chance to take action, you can't really report a repo, since they are free to post whatever they want, some of them are responsive to developer request to take down package that are belong to them however developer need to make a request, they don't actually police it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.