Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rysktkr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2011
I recently ran iFaith to try and dump my SHSH Blobs on my jail broke ios 4.3.3 ipad. Unfortunately, this put my ipad into recovery mode and itunes is now saying ,"You must restore this iPad before it can be used with iTunes."

Prior to jailbreaking i did backup my ipad. I can see my backup by going through itunes->edit-preferences->devices. It is there.

I seen in reading a lot on the web that if you right click in itunes on the ipad you should see a "restore from backup" however it is not there. The only option I see is the restore button but I am very concerned that this might upgrade my ios to 4.3.5. This is using the latest itunes 10.4.1.10.

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
Read first! Please use the appropriate forum or subforum

To help other users find the iPad threads they are looking for, please choose the most appropriate forum for your new thread.
Use iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting for troubleshooting and problem-solving. This forum is new and we hope you'll take advantage of it.
Use iPad Accessories for cases, gadgets you connect, etc.
Use iPad Hacks for jailbreaking and customization.
Use iPad Launch Meetups for iPad events.
Use iPad Apps for iPad applications.
Use the main iPad forum for other iPad topics: features, opinions, ideas, speculation, iOS discussion, and so on.
Thanks!

MinZaA

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2011
who can suggest me about how to upgrade from 3.2 to 4.3.3 without shsh ?

it can be right ? :confused:

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
I did it . Was so happy when I could. My advice to 4.3.3 users. If u have SHSH blobs saved and having some issues with 4.3.3. It might the last few days u can restore. After apple stops signing 4.3.5, it's the end of the road.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.