How to save videos from iPad to iCloud

Tmurray315

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
So I have 40 tv shows on my iPad its taking up a lot of room is there a way I can keep them and delete it from my iPad is there a way to save it to iCloud??

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
No, there is not. If they are purchased from iTunes, you always have access to them via the Purchased tab in iTunes on your iOS device(s).

haruhiko

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2009
So I have 40 tv shows on my iPad its taking up a lot of room is there a way I can keep them and delete it from my iPad is there a way to save it to iCloud??
iCloud has Photo Stream but not Video Stream. Photo Stream is for the convenient viewing and copying of photos from a device to another device but in no way it's a perfect backup solution for your photos. You either transfer your photos in your iOS devices to your computer or to iPhoto library or back it up to iTunes or use the iCloud backup feature to back up everything.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
iCloud has Photo Stream but not Video Stream. Photo Stream is for the convenient viewing and copying of photos from a device to another device but in no way it's a perfect backup solution for your photos. You either transfer your photos in your iOS devices to your computer or to iPhoto library or back it up to iTunes or use the iCloud backup feature to back up everything.
I'm guessing you didn't read the OP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.