Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

airlied

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 8, 2011
Hi all,

How to check my iPad Pro battery level from other devices? Like iPhone or Apple Watch?

I know you can download Coconut on Mac to check iOS device batteries, but this is pointless to me. Because when I at home with my Mac I can always check iOS battery levels and always have conditions to charge them.
But when I'm at move, or at office with my iPad in the totebag, I need to take out it to check the batteries. Is there anyway to put iPad battery on iPhone screen just like Airpods and other Bluetooth earphones do?

Thanks.

LazyWhippet

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2016
London, UK
Not sure if there is an app with a widget to give you that information at a glance. Find My iPhone has battery levels but it's not the best way to check.

spoon72

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2011
singapore
Hi all,

How to check my iPad Pro battery level from other devices? Like iPhone or Apple Watch?

I know you can download Coconut on Mac to check iOS device batteries, but this is pointless to me. Because when I at home with my Mac I can always check iOS battery levels and always have conditions to charge them.
But when I'm at move, or at office with my iPad in the totebag, I need to take out it to check the batteries. Is there anyway to put iPad battery on iPhone screen just like Airpods and other Bluetooth earphones do?

Thanks.

Coconut app for Imac I think that all we have .

Mr.Blacky

Cancelled
Jul 31, 2016
I assume, you are using your iPad from time to time? Then you can see how much battery you have left. Why would you need to know, how much juice you have left, while your iPad is in your bag? It literally can stay for weeks in sleep mode and you will still have plenty of battery.

Reactions: akash.nu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.