How to select as read several emails at once?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MacGiver, Dec 22, 2009.

1. MacGiver macrumors 6502a

MacGiver

Please help, I have like 200 emails unread and i do not want to go over each one to have them marked as READ...can i have them read all at once...like you can delete all at once?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

3. MacGiver thread starter macrumors 6502a

MacGiver

Thanks, but my question was not specific to yahoo mail but more to the iPhone mail app in general...
    This is insane that such a simple option is not available...and I have many other example like that...apple iPhone mail app is far behind BB.
    The day the will release it they may make a big deal out of it like they did with copy/paste which is out there since years on very basic phones...come on Apple!!!

4. UngratefulNinja macrumors 68000

UngratefulNinja

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I knew you were asking in general, but most of my experience is with Yahoo. I had Hotmail on the phone, but I didn't want to speak for it.

One of my pet peeves is that Apple hasn't allowed us to specify that an email is junk mail. It sucks having to open it to delete it. It's like they give us options in piece meal.