Resolved How to sell an iPad with applecare

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Cosmo Kramer, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Cosmo Kramer, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011

Cosmo Kramer macrumors member

Im going to sell my 16gb WiFi black iPad 2 on ebay so i can upgrade to 32gb, but im not sure how to go about transferring my apple care to the buyer :confused: any help would be appreciated :D

2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

From AppleCare terms:
    6. Transfer of Plan Subject to the restrictions set forth below, you may make a one-time permanent transfer of all of your rights under the Plan to another party, provided that: (a) the transfer must include the original Proof of Purchase, the Plan's Certificate and all of the Plan's packaging material, including printed materials and these Terms and Conditions; (b) you notify Apple of the transfer by sending, faxing or e-mailing notice of transfer to Apple Inc., ATTN: Agreement Administration, MS: 217AC, 2511 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758, U.S., fax number 916-399-7337 or agmts_transfer@apple.com, respectively; and (c) the party receiving the Plan reads and agrees to accept the Terms and Conditions of the Plan. When notifying Apple of the transfer of the Plan, you must provide the Plan Agreement Number, the serial numbers of the Covered Equipment being transferred and the name, address, telephone number and email address of the new owner.