How to send a message or pm

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by secondsteven, Jan 31, 2009.

1. secondsteven macrumors newbie

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

From the MacRumors FAQ

As of this thread that you have created you have now made it to 5 posts. You have been here longer than one day and I presume most have Private Messaging enabled.

PM away. After you PM, I would head over to the MacRumors FAQ to learn about other restrictions such as why there is no Marketplace forum here ... because there is, but there's a reason why you cannot see it. That'll be your next question without a doubt. That or asking why you cannot upload an avatar. :)

3. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

I hope that's what the OP is talking about, but looking at the specific forum they chose, I can't help but wonder.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Oh snap! Honestly I often fail to look at what forum they're posting in as I just see it in forum spy and click. Not that it is any excuse, but yeah ... that makes sense.

Ah well, I give one helpful hint a day so I can be a right old arsehole the rest of the day ... and that was it. I didn't say it had to be relevant. We'll call it advice Tourette's.

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I only ever do that when people complain about Safari crashing. I'll post that they need to get Safari 4, only to find out that it's in the iPhone forum. :rolleyes:

But I'll bet that that is what he is talking about, simply because if he doesn't know how to do something like that here, he wouldn't know how to search (and no hostility meant with that), and wouldn't know where a post like this would be appropriate... and I guess the ONLY place would be the Site and Forum Feedback section, and even that doesn't really apply.

Do you mean Tourette's? :D

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

yes I did. :eek:

7. KillerSmo macrumors newbie

I've been here more than one day and I've made more than 5 posts... I still can't PM anyone.

Am I looking in the wrong spot? I should be able to click someone's name and there should be an option to PM them, correct?