How to send FLIP video? (too big!)

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by embalmess, Nov 1, 2008.

1. embalmess macrumors member

Hi!!

So... I have iPhoto 7.1.4 and I have some FLIP videos on there... only a minute or two in length of our baby giggling and stuff... but it's too big to attach to hotmail... how do I make it send-able? :D:D:D

Thanks!

p.s. I'm still a new mom and a bit computer dumb :p:p:p

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

You could try a file send service like DropSend (they have a free service) or if you have MobileMe you could upload them to your public iDisk.

3. embalmess thread starter macrumors member

Huh?? :p I have nothing extra than whatever comes with computer, haha, and maybe I'm missing something.

4. poozer115 macrumors regular

poozer115

If you're trying to send it to someone you know, an easier solution might be to use a flashdrive. They sell these very cheap now for 2-4 GB. The downside to this is that you'd have to physically give them the file. Another option would be to compress the video into a .zip file using Stuffit. Good luck!

5. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Call the company you pay for the internet and ask them if they provide any free online storage. If they do, ask them to point you towards instructions on how to upload your files there and how to share them once they're uploaded.

6. dckj95 macrumors member