How to set iphone to manual without syncing

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jamz00, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Jamz00 macrumors member

I got a new computer and I want to manually add songs to it without erasing everything and putting it pack on. What are my options?

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

If you have a new computer, where is your music library of the songs that are now on your iPhone?

3. Jamz00 thread starter macrumors member

4. iPh0ne 0s4 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Although if the music is on your computer exactly as it is on your phone nothing will happen other than a regular sync, but I think you meant the NEW music is on your computer. So here's your options

1- You could jailbreak and download swaptunes, which allows you to sync with multiple librarys.

2- without jailbreaking
    You could download "senuti" on your computer, which does the opposite of iTunes, hence senuti is iTunes spelled backwards. What it does is allows you to take the music, videos/movies off you iPhone, and put them on your computer. Then just add them to iTunes and sync your new music, and Viola! Your done :D

*hope I could help, good luck
    -Any questions please ask-

5. Jamz00 thread starter macrumors member

Well I don't want to take anything off my computer. I just want to be able to add stuff manually without erasing everything first. I have about 40 gigs of stuff but only a 32gig phone and I don't want to have to pick and choose everything on there again.