Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frisle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2014
I want to stream iPhone to PC/MAC . I tried some softwares but only able to stream video . Is there any software using which i can stream both audio and video . Please help .

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
I want to stream iPhone to PC/MAC . I tried some softwares but only able to stream video . Is there any software using which i can stream both audio and video . Please help .

Stream the screen, or stream some media stored on the iPhone? Please clarify The earlier isn't possible (unless JB).

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Stream the screen, or stream some media stored on the iPhone? Please clarify The earlier isn't possible (unless JB).

There are apps to stream the screen to a Mac just like you would with an Apple TV. However, it seems that the OP has been banned so this might not matter anymore :)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
There are apps to stream the screen to a Mac just like you would with an Apple TV. However, it seems that the OP has been banned so this might not matter anymore :)

Over AirPlay and whatnot sure, but a raw capture of the screen to a Mac or PC? I don't think so without JB - but yes you're right! Alas.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
Right, thanks for clarifying - I'll check the app out. Could most certainly utilise this for sure. Appreciate it!

I got it as part of a Cult of Mac bundle. I don't have enough of a use for it to pay for it, but it is cool to play with for free. :)

antiprotest

macrumors 68040
Apr 19, 2010
Applications like Airplay Server and Reflector should enable an iPhone to stream anything to a computer via Airplay. No jailbreak needed.

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
I got it as part of a Cult of Mac bundle. I don't have enough of a use for it to pay for it, but it is cool to play with for free. :)
Oh that's very cool. Last I checked, it really wasn't possible

Applications like Airplay Server and Reflector should enable an iPhone to stream anything to a computer via Airplay. No jailbreak needed.

What I would really like to see is MDM applications building in support for this, so in an organisation you can "remotely" see the screen (and possible interact?) to assist remote users...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.