How to sync calendar with iCloud?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Renecek, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Renecek macrumors member

Hello, my iphone is syncing calendar with google calendar and google is syncing it with my iCal on mac. How can I automatic synchronize dates with iCloud too? When I add new date into calendar, I see 2 options: google calendar or iCloud. So I want synchronize automatically my dates on google, iCal and iCloud.

Thanks

2. quique123 macrumors newbie

iCloud & Gmail Exchange Calendar Sync

I have the same doubt. I have used Gmail for so long, it has pretty much everything. iCloud looks awesome but its not available yet so I can't let go of Gmail and I can't embrace iCloud 100%. But my iPhone is the only one that has both gmail and iCloud contacts and calendars at the moment. How do I sync wirelessly so that my iCloud stuff is transferred to gmail and vv?

3. Pared macrumors 65816

I could be wrong (and I hope I am) but I believe you will only be able to sync your iCloud cal with your iCal desktop app for the time being (or at least once Mac OS supports it).

4. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

That's what 10.7.2 if for.

5. Pared macrumors 65816

I meant for the older OS versions. I think the new Mac OS update being needed should go without saying.