How to sync Rapidshare with iGetter?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Driice, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Driice macrumors newbie

I just got iGetter as a download manager and I would like to sync it with my premium Rapidshare account. I was wondering if it would be possible to download multiple links at one time? I know you can download a single link, but when some people try to download multiple it didn't work. Please provide assistance.

Thanks,
    Driice

2. kemsiro macrumors newbie

kemsiro

I have no problem using iGetter with rapidshare pre. just loggin your rapidshare account on safari with direct download activated. then select the links you want to download, right click and "download selection with iGetter" (multi links works just fine )

3. Driice thread starter macrumors newbie

What if I'm not using Safari? My default browser is Chrome. Could you show me step by stem for Chrome and Safari? Does it not matter which browser you use? I'm assuming it doesn't...:confused:

4. Driice thread starter macrumors newbie

5. woofbow macrumors newbie

Tried JD?

I use HF as a premium acct and wanted a one-stop solution for multiple d/ls. I've been using JDownloader now for the past several months and there is a lot to like about it. There's also some things not to like about it, mainly the Java part. Operationally, there has been a bit of a learning curve to it but all in all, it's a very comprehensive program that really automates and organizes multiple d/l's. It's become pretty indispensible.

Some of the problems my Mac has with Java caused me to want to look at an alternative to JD. I got iGetter. I'm certainly no software guru, but at least I was able to get JD, with its really left-brained interface and multitude of features, up and running pretty darn quickly. Not so with iGetter.

I want a standalone downloader, not a plug-in for my browser. I gave iGetter due chance but still couldn't fathom how to get it going like I was able to get JD going. Lately, however, I've been having a lot of Java-related crashes and am considering giving iGetter another chance.

I can't give you immediate steps on how to connect your RS acct. to iGetter, but if I'm able to do so with my HF acct., I'll run through the steps if you haven't already gotten an answer by then.