Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pcomac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
i have 25gb from skydrive and i want to use it with notetaking/pdf viewing apps. so far i like goodreader and notability and remarks. is there a way to make those apps sync with skydrive? also, i want to record lectures using apps like notability and remarks(dont know if this is possible), is there a way i can directly upload it from ipad to cloud services like google drive that will allow me to listen without downloading the file? also, this might be a stupid question but can i buy apps using a computer and download it to my ipad later? once i buy the app, how many times can i download it and to how many devices?

wadjj

macrumors regular
May 6, 2012
i have 25gb from skydrive and i want to use it with notetaking/pdf viewing apps. so far i like goodreader and notability and remarks. is there a way to make those apps sync with skydrive? also, i want to record lectures using apps like notability and remarks(dont know if this is possible), is there a way i can directly upload it from ipad to cloud services like google drive that will allow me to listen without downloading the file? also, this might be a stupid question but can i buy apps using a computer and download it to my ipad later? once i buy the app, how many times can i download it and to how many devices?

If the app doesn't support a cloud service you can't upload it automatically, but you may try export or open in and see if say skydrive appears in the list.

Unlimited time, unlimited idevices you own or five computers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.