Long story short I've just totalled my Late '11 MBP by connecting my phone which has a faulty charging port via USB. This was not a problem while MB was plugged in at the wall, it asked me to remove the device as it was drawing too much power, but I stupidly put in the USB while running on battery power and it's gone completely black and dead. My question is this, how can I tell if i've trashed the Logic Board, or just the battery? I'm getting no lights on the battery indicator, and no signs of life on the charging indicator light on the wall charger. I'm assuming this is a fried logic board? Thanks guys.