Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

How to toggle between iPhone speaker and bluetooth speaker?

cosrocket

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
I just got an iPhone 6. I use a Jabra hands free bluetooth speaker in my car which is supposed to go to sleep around 5 minutes after I exit the car. Sometimes I'll get a call before the bluetooth speaker goes to sleep, and when I get a call instead of coming through on the iPhone's speaker it goes to the bluetooth speaker in the car inside the garage. On my Samsung Galaxy S5 there was a bluetooth icon on the phone dialer which I could just touch to turn off and on, but I don't see the same thing on the iPhones dialer.

Am I missing something or can I not do this on the iPhone?

McGiord

macrumors 601
Oct 5, 2003
Dark Castle
Swipe from the bottom of the screen to have Control Center show up and there you have the bluetooth toggle on/off button.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 8.48.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 8.48.26 PM.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 111

maria315

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2014
Well, there are Bluetooth speakers that are compatible with iPhone which is a lot more affordable (that is if you have a tight budget). I have bought one from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LWULXD0 . You might want to check it out. Use this coupon to get 40% discount (LDSVC3UA).

My review: very decent sounding for a compact speaker. Though there's not much to expect on the bass part (well it's small so that's given I believe so). :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.