How to track my order

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Gabrao, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Gabrao macrumors newbie

Hi everybody,

The order i placed on sunday for a i7 imac with a remote was shipped this morning. I got an email from apple telling me about it and with a link to follow the order.

Clicking on the link shows me the order status, and that it was shipped with an estimated time of arrival (10th of december which seems long but anyways).

I was wondering how to follow my order more closely, i've see some people here who know exactly where there package is at which time and i'd like to be able to do that too.

Sorry for the noobish question, its my first order on the apple online store. Thank you very much for the answers.

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

On that page, there should be a "tracking number" and the carrier's name (e.g. UPS or FedEx), so copypaste that tracking number and go to the carrier's web site and insert it there

3. Gabrao thread starter macrumors newbie

Well its weird coz for the remote it sometimes say Syncreon and other times says nothing.
    For the imac itself it doesn't say much appart from a merge in tnst NL till or something similar. Don't really know what it means except maybe merge in transite somewhere in the netherlands?

In the little box on the lower left hand side it does say that the carrier information will be update shortly tho... been saying that since yesterday.

I do realise i might be a lil impatient but im just so excited i can't take the wait anymore.