All iPads How to transfer iPhoto Album to iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Iphone4sinwhite, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Iphone4sinwhite macrumors 6502

I have a late 2011 MBP running 10.9 and I am attempting to move an album to my iPad 4. The iPhoto album has 62 photos. When I click an album to sync in iTunes, it states it has zero photos. I am attempt to sync the album anyway and no photos are there. Is there anyway to move this iPhoto album to my iPad? Do I have to wait until "faces" in iPhoto completes whatever it does?

2. MonstaMash macrumors regular

MonstaMash

Probably the easiest way is to send that album to iCloud via a Shared Photo Stream. Takes just a few clicks and the photos will also be backed up in the cloud.

Just select the photos that you want and press the Share button in iPhoto. Choose iCloud and complete the steps. The photos will then soon appear on any of your iOS devices that are signed into iCloud.

3. kwajkat macrumors regular

kwajkat

I prefer an app called photo transfr over photo stream. You download the app to your ipad and then also download one to your computer. Gives you more options on what you want to download. I have found photo stream to be really picky on what photos it wants to transfer and if you transfer photos more than once photo stream will often duplicate what is already on your device. transfr gives you the option to select what you want.