how to transfer songs from ipod to my itunes account

Discussion in 'iPod' started by jasony0423, Apr 10, 2011.

1. jasony0423 macrumors newbie

I recently bought a car from a dealership, and they didn't clean it very well. Anyway, long story short, I was cleaning out the car, and found an iPod under the seat. It's in rough shape, and when i called the dealership, they said their detailer didn't lose it, so it's basically mine. I plugged it into my charger, and it's got a playlist that was created just for me. I mean 2300 songs, and I would have picked all but maybe 15 or 20 on my own. Is there a way to transfer these songs into my itunes library? I'm worried that if I try to sync it that it won't transfer and will delete the songs. Since i didn't purchase the songs myself, it won't be the end of the world for me, but I would like to still have them. Am I better off just never plugging this ipod into my laptop and just keeping it separate from my ipod touch, which only has abotu 200 songs...
    Help

2. jasony0423, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011

jasony0423 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ehhh, looks great, but I don't have a mac anymore, so no OS X for me... Senuti says it only works with a mac. i have window 7. any other options?

Edit: Nevermind, found senuti for windows.