How to transfere settings apps etc to new pc

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nomis78, Oct 4, 2010.

1. nomis78 macrumors newbie

ok guys pc user here (but not because i want to be just the screen on the macs are no good for a person with disabilitys and i refuse to pay extra for a non-gloss screen because of it)

my partner just set me a new pc up running windows seven because my laptop was on its last legs, what i need to do is transfere all my settings from the old windows vista laptop onto the new windows 7 machine

now ive used windows easy transfere to copy my music from the old machine to the new one, what i need to know is how i transfere the settings so that i can justb plug my iphone into the new system without loosing myh apps and datat and having to manuelly re-input them.

can anyone tell me how or point in the direction of a tutorial

thanks

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Right click on the iPhone in iTunes and choose transfer purchases to get your apps on the new PC. Right click on the iPhone in iTunes and choose backup to get your settings transferred. You should also sync your iPhone to the same software you synced to on your old PC.

FYI, no need to apologize for using a PC.

3. nomis78 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks aggie its transfering everything now, your a darling