How To Transform PPT WITH Notes To Word

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bender o, Mar 30, 2011.

1. bender o macrumors 6502

bender o

Hi, I've been using my mbp to take notes in class and I've used power point to write notes below the teacher's slides, the thing is that some notes are way too long and when I try to print them below my notes with the built in setting in PowerPoint most of them are left out. Is there a way I can take both the presentation and the notes on each slide and print, get it on word or a pdf?

I know I could do it by hand one by one but that would take me way too long.

2. Gugulino macrumors member

Gugulino

What about using smaller font size for your notes?

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Why not insert blank slides in between the presentation and put your notes on the blank slides, rather than trying to fit the on the same slide as the presentation?

4. steveoc macrumors regular

You could export the slides as jpegs or another graphic format and drag them or insert them into Word, then take your notes in Word.

The best option I could find is to export it as a pdf and insert it into Curio. Curio has a spread pdf command that will split each page of the pdf into separate idea spaces which would allow to annotate to your heart's content, then print out. That, of course, involves buying Curio for $89 with academic discount.

5. bender o thread starter macrumors 6502

bender o

Thanks for your answers I thought of doing all that the thing is I have like 100 slides and to do that one by one would be long as hell, I wanted something automagical :)

I don't use another slide to write the notes becuase I like having them right there to make corrections or annotations when necessary without having to stop writing for such a long time.