Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
all the online remedies are outdated dont work or I may not be not smzrt enough to figure it out..is it just me or does the applers seem to complicate seemingly simple tasks like turn off the alarm. simple off or on--

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
I am sorry,,,TURN IT OFF PERMENTLY- it comes on every morning no matter what....it cannot be that difficult but is sees to escape me, at least-thank you for your understanding.....

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I am sorry,,,TURN IT OFF PERMENTLY- it comes on every morning no matter what....it cannot be that difficult but is sees to escape me, at least-thank you for your understanding.....
Have you tried what was brought up in an an earlier reply (and if so, what didn't work there)?
As it has always been, alarms are set up in the clock app in the alarm section, where they indeed have an off / on switch.

You can also try using Siri if you want:

Reactions: ericwn

lasloduncan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 2, 2015
Thank you--do you know how crazy this was making me? and the folks on this forum think I am drunk or in a rehab facility ---everyr morning that )_(I*()&^&*%#$%@#$%@ alarm goes off......every day I jack around with it....for weeks.....so thanks--- if you can put up with the humiliation from these apple kids someone usually comes up with it......thanks again have nice day......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.