Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chrismarle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Canada
Hi folks,

I would like to unregister from Apple's iOS Public Beta testing on my iPhone 6S Plus but I don't know how... I've deleted the profile on my phone and I've rebooted the device but it keeps starting to download iOS 9.1 Public Beta 3 and I really don't want it.

What can I do?

thebro20

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2014

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
I've unregistered and I don't have the profile anymore but even after a clean restore and a reboot, it is still forcing me to download 9.1 beta 3.

Would you need to go to the site where you registered your phone to the program and take it off?

thebro20

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2014
I've unregistered and I don't have the profile anymore but even after a clean restore and a reboot, it is still forcing me to download 9.1 beta 3.
you gotta follow the instructions on the thread i linked. You have to download the software for iOS 9.0.2 and restore using that software

southerndoc

Contributor
May 15, 2006
USA
I believe if you delete the profile, it will keep 9.1 until the official 9.1 is released. In other words, it won't downgrade you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.