How to upload 3rd video to Youtube

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Sissco, May 18, 2012.

1. Sissco macrumors newbie

Folks,

Recently I got an Iphone 4 . It works like a dream. I managed to filim 2 short videos. and over the last week managed to very simply post them onto youtube. each video was less than 3 minutes long.

Yesterday I took a slightly longer - 5 minute - video on my Iphone and tried to upload it onto youtube in the same way. There's a function onto Imovie that allows me to " share" my videos and I just click onto youtube and type in my password. Then the first to videos, within a matter of minutes were uploaded onto my youtube account.

The third 5 minute video was very easily transported from my IPhone to I Movie (I have an Apple Mac - but I guess you figured that anyway) with no problems. However, Once I tried to upload it the same way as the first 2, youtube just uploads the second video - instead of the third one that I want - and as a result it's know and classified as a duplicate.

So what Am I doing wrong? I hoping youtube allows me to upload more than 2 videos? Hopefully someone can educate me and show me how to upload the third video and eventually get my youtube account working

I hope I explaned this properly.

Thanks in advance

Sissco

2. Sissco thread starter macrumors newbie

After more fiddiling, I realised that I forgot to put my selected video into a new project on Imovie. So basically problem solved. My youtube account is slowly being formed and filled.

YAY

Philip