How To Use Mighty Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mateo Paris, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Mateo Paris macrumors newbie

I am new in mac stuff..i just bought the mighty mouse and i dont have any idea of how to use it....how to pair it or whtever it requires...could someone help me please??

2. quadgirl macrumors regular

Please don't take this the wrong way, but why not read the instruction booklet. The set up info is all there.

3. forafireescape macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

Yeah, all that stuff comes in the box...if you have specific questions, come back :)

4. Mr.Noisy macrumors 65816

Mr.Noisy

and remember go to system prefs and enable 2nd button so you got right click, other than that, its read and play time :)

5. Mateo Paris thread starter macrumors newbie

i dont have the guide. Thats why im here, the person who brang it to me took it out of the box because he had few space in the bag...i only have the mouse, so i need someone to help me...it cant be very long to write it down here, please..

6. quadgirl macrumors regular

7. logandzwon macrumors 6502a

I just got a mighty mouse also and the instructions suck. However, the source of my frustrations is that the desktop I was trying to pair with has bluetooth, but it doesn't work. Pairing was a breeze with another working apple.

8. BeeS4335 macrumors member

For what it's worth, I just got a Mighty Mouse (wireless) & think it's quite wonderful. When I first went to install mine I got a set-up assistant that lead me through the pairing process. Just as well cos nobody but nobody could be more computer illiterate than I. Good luck - I'm confident when you get it running you'll be well pleased.