How to voice record from MBP to iPhone 6s Plus?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by hajime, Jun 21, 2016.

1. hajime macrumors 68030

Hello, I used Voice Candy on my Mac to record some voice. Playback is find and clear. However, since it is a demo program, I just found that it cannot save the recording. I place the bottom of my iPhone 6s Plus on top of one of the side speakers of the MBP 17 2010. I played back the recording and used voice memo to record. When I played back, the sound volume is low. What is the proper way to do it?

I recall that I once used voice memo to record a meeting. When I played it back, I had the same problem. The volume was so low that even I put my ear next to the iPhone, I could not hear it clearly.

2. chscag macrumors 68000

Why don't you use your QuickTime Player to make the voice recordings? No need for a third party app. You should then be able to sync your voice recordings to your iPhone using iTunes.

3. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks. Didn't know of such feature. It is now too late. What shall I do?

Anybody knows why playback volumn from voice memo is so low?

4. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

Why is it too late? It's now an hour and a half since your last post. In that time you could have done as chscag suggested.

5. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Because recording of the original conversation had been done before I made the original post.

6. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine