How To Watch Flash On Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iphonetoday, Feb 26, 2011.

1. iphonetoday macrumors regular

i need to watch flash video in my iphone 4 safari ?
    i try to install yxflash 3.11 but not work , still display when i touch that clip
    [ you need get flash to see this video ]

anyone have any idea about this

thanks

2. is300guy macrumors regular

How funny, I was looking for this info just last night. I don't think there is an actual "flash player" for iOS yet. There was a program named "Frash" that was made by Comex but I guess he gave up on that and moved on. There is a couple from the App Store that you can get but no details as to how they work. But I don't think that there is any REAL native app for flash until Adobe works something out with Apple.

3. macsrcool1234 macrumors 65816

your best best for video is the skyfire web browser from the app store (official one)

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

use Skyfire apple doesn't like flash there is Frash in cydia but Comex stopped working on it along time ago. btw there are a million flash iphone threads! ;)

5. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

i call apple . customer service told me there is no flash forever for apple .... that suck

6. labman, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

yup we know it's pretty well known that Apple has not desire to allow flash Apple says it's too buggy. like we said Skyfire works decent other then that choose another device. same info we told the guy last week!

here is a thread for you

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1074386