Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pismodude2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
MacWorld
I don't know if anyone else bothered posting this, but if you have a video file in a playlist and you sync it to your iPod Touch (the video and playlist), you can play the video in the music app.

You can watch it vertically, horizontally, or just double click the home button and hit play to listen to it while you are in other apps.

-1.jpg
-2.jpg

pismodude2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
MacWorld
This was part of the 2.0 update announcement. It does not work when you use the Video portion of the iPod/iPhone.

TEG

I know, and I was trying to figure out what that video was of- this was it! Video playlists and vertical viewing :D

Mr. Harris

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2008
I don't know if anyone else bothered posting this, but if you have a video file in a playlist and you sync it to your iPod Touch (the video and playlist), you can play the video in the music app.

You can watch it vertically, horizontally, or just double click the home button and hit play to listen to it while you are in other apps.

-1.jpg
-2.jpg

Hey man - are those DVD quality copies of Iron Man and Dark Knight? If so - where did you get them?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.