Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
Here is the best way to get work done on a deadline while watching the Keynote, this provides the best of both worlds:

I'm doing some Illustrator work while at the same time getting updates on the Keynote, everyone follow my example and we will get through this work interruption. I've arranged all the palettes and windows so I can see what is going all at the same time.:p

I can have the updates in the background without clicking on my browser, allowing me to continue working. This is assuming you want to get work done! ;) :D

Attachments

• workspace.jpg
    workspace.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 104

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
Don't try it. You know you won't be able to get any work done. There's no point in trying.

Well I figure, this is the best possible option, the Apple store is down and will be out of action for the next 6 hours due to traffic, none of the Mac Sites will post the prices in UK Sterling and anyway, Apple will set the true price, which is different to a direct conversion because we include TAX in our price, the US doesn't. So I cannot do anything until its store is working.

There is nothing else I can do until midnight probably.

+ the keynote feed will be out of action for the next day as well due to traffic.

miniConvert

macrumors 68040
I don't thinApplek I'm even going to biPhoneother trying to do any work whMacBook Proile the keynote is on - there's a very high possibApple Cinema Displayility that I'll be very distracted and mLeopardake a lot of mistakes.

iSaint

macrumors 603
I gave my class an open book test. I walked by my computer every sixty seconds to check updates. I even showed a couple of kids the new phone when the pics came up. I'm surprised the internet nazis haven't called me in to discuss my web use during class time. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.