How will Apple UK package/ship the iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tibi08, May 13, 2010.

1. tibi08 macrumors 6502a

tibi08

Am getting the iPad delivered to work on launch day. I am just wondering how it is will be packaged. Anyone bought stuff from Apple UK and got any ideas how obvious it will be what the package is? :)

2. DannyBres macrumors 65816

DannyBres

not very obvious just a brown box with an address on

3. PabloPaulo macrumors newbie

I've bought software and accessories online from Apple in the past. I recall white packaging for my shipments but no logos or any markings that indicate the package is from Apple.

4. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Yep just a small-mid sized box with your address on, inside is the goodies :cool: delivered by an all black short wearing guy who doesn't care where he parks. UPS :cool:

5. colmaclean macrumors 68000

colmaclean

As long as I get mine on the 28th, I don't care if it comes wrapped in bog roll.

6. DKatri macrumors 6502

UPS wear brown don't they. Just sayin...

7. drpellypo macrumors 6502

I couldn't remember so google image searched UPS uniform. Pleasant surprise I got! (I wouldn't do it at work...!)

8. tibi08 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tibi08

You might care if it's used bog roll, as you grapple to get in the box and get elbow deep in poo. But, I take the point :D

9. peskaa macrumors 68020

peskaa

Courier is UPS.

Shipping box is plain brown with a white address label on the outside, and the label doesn't even say "Apple", but rather their distribution centre name. Basically, nobody will know what is in it.

10. tibi08 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tibi08

Great, thanks for all the replies. I am happy :D

11. LaNex macrumors 6502

Short guy ? Weird thing - every time I've had stuff delivered by UPS it's a very very tall man. Not the same man as I've lived all over the country (unless they are clones, freaky), but wherever I've been the UPS couriers have always been extremely tall.
    Perhaps UPS know I like tall guys bearing tech goodies and are being nice to me. ;)

Ha ha - just thought, do you mean the guy wears shorts ? lol. See how someone with a tall fixation can get the wrong end of the stick ? lol.