How will you protect your iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ronaldcastillo, Jun 23, 2010.

1. ronaldcastillo macrumors 6502a

I won't be getting mines til July, but I want to start buying cases or things that will protect my iPhone from getting scratches. How will you protect your iPhone 4?

2. Proph3T macrumors member

Apple bumper with zagg front and back protector

3. cherrygirlunmei macrumors member

^ Same here. I'm going to purchase the skin at BSE next week to protect my baby for now until the bumpers pop up. I'm pretty excited about them!

4. filmfanatic24 macrumors 6502

This, although I'm not sold on the bumper yet.

5. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

6. MT0227 macrumors 6502

With this:

Attached Files:

7. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

As of now, I'm going naked. If I get a single tiny scratch, I'll buy a Steinheil EX set.

8. jf7fsu macrumors newbie

I took mine from the box to an invisible shield. I dont think I will get a bumper I like the naked feel.

9. ViPa macrumors 6502a

what is the best clear cover option? there are a lot out there zagg (24.99 WTF), bestskinsever, etc

what is the best bang for the buck?

10. phrint macrumors 6502

Steinheil Ultra Crystal film set for front and back. That's it. I was hopeful Power Support was going to release a full set but it appears they are only doing front for now. I wanted the anti-fingerprint (matte) from Steinheil but they are not releasing them until late July according to their support team. Need something now. I was almost afraid to take off the factory plastic but the front inhibited the button.

11. gorkt macrumors 6502

gorkt

Right now I have my old Iskin Solo stretched around my phone as a very temporary measure until I decide what to do. As much as I would like to carry it naked, between the reports of scratching and the fact that it feels awkward in my hands, I am too afraid to keep it without something on it. I am really looking for reports on which skin type of protector looks the best with the retina display. I am leaning towards the wrapsol ultra.

12. asdad123 macrumors regular

For anyone that wants an invisible shield, just sign up for Zaggs Ipad giveaway and they send you a coupon worth 20-50% off. You can sign up however many times you want until you get a 50% off.

I actually have a 50% off code that I dont need so Ill PM you it incase you want to order from them.

I plan on getting one of the apple bumpers and using the full body invisible shield

13. beaverbaseball macrumors newbie

14. coelacanth macrumors 6502

Just ordered SGP Cristal Clear kit. I might just go with that but probably will pick up a Bumper if we get to the store early enough tomorrow.

I'm planning to use Bumper or some other case as drop protection for weekends. Will try to go naked + SGP film for everyday use.

15. kozlosap macrumors member

Bought Zagg front and back this morning at Best Buy in Sacramento. Ordered white bumper from :apple:!

16. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

I'm sorry, the (potentially untended) drinking/clubbing reference made me LOL.

17. pogiboi macrumors regular

My SGP Crystal kit shipped out today, going to use that with an apple bumper.

18. tom2847 macrumors regular

please PM me the 50%. I want!

19. highertechnology macrumors 6502a

Bumpers and
    Zagg front and back. (should be here today)

20. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

Here's a 40% code for anyone who wants it: c7j5yf. Personally I just want the "back" not the front or full body. Will prolly stop by the mall tomorrow to see if they have any and can put it on for me.

21. actionvaughn macrumors member

actionvaughn

I'm stopped by my local Best Buy, but they didn't have any accessories out yet. :( I'm wanna holding out for a Power Support/Incase Slider combo but I'll probably see what catches my eye at the B&M store until then.

22. Brandon083 macrumors member

Brandon083

23. itsjared macrumors regular

itsjared

just a bumper and some scratch protectors
    makes it easy

24. txr0ckabilly macrumors 6502

pit bulls... and if you get past that i'm leasing the white tiger that attacked Roy.

25. stlredbird macrumors 6502

stlredbird