Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gladd06

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2015
I'm looking for some sort of case to carry spare bands & charger possible.

Not sold on any of the stands, maybe the Spigen because its the cheapest. Or the Griffin stand which holds the phone too. However neither of these help with the spare band issue.

I'll have 5+ bands for my watch, and will use at least 3/4 weekly (workout, dressed up, work/casual). Wondering if any of you have thought of any good solutions to carry all of your AW accessories while traveling?

BeyondtheTech

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2007
I'm looking for some sort of case to carry spare bands & charger possible.

Not sold on any of the stands, maybe the Spigen because its the cheapest. Or the Griffin stand which holds the phone too. However neither of these help with the spare band issue.

I'll have 5+ bands for my watch, and will use at least 3/4 weekly (workout, dressed up, work/casual). Wondering if any of you have thought of any good solutions to carry all of your AW accessories while traveling?

Someone needs to extend on the nice idea that is Proper WatchKeeper and make it have a compartment underneath it to store additional bands or even a portable battery.

gladd06

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2015
My thoughts exactly.. then it'd be worth the $60..

Just an add'l 1/4 inch of depth would be great.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.