Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rooftop voter

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2010
I'll be using it as a camera aswell. I got my mom an evo 4g so I wanna get her reaction! She's using a 5 year old palm right now. Poor thing has been in the stone age!!

X2thaP

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2010
I'll be using it to escape the boredom that is family conversation.

+1

I like my family, but every conversation seems to be about where something is located, what the name
of the street is and how to get there... So... yeah gets a bit old after a while.

I'll be streaming some live TV and maybe play with some birds that are angry because I cut the rope
and the candy didn't fall into their mouths or something...

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Yup, cam/vid app will be in heavy use. Will also be replying to a lot of Xmas texts from friends I rarely see any more. Will also Facetime and use the Yahoo messenger app for video calls.

Other than that, I will not be using my iPhone much besides the morning. Afternoon & evening time is all about relaxing and watching sports.

Jodles

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2008
I leave it in my jacket. It's one of the few times in the year when I don't want to be available, don't need to be available, and want to concentrate on spending time with my family:)

SL4VE

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2010
Playing Fifa11 so far and checking what everyone's up to on Facebook, booring but my fam wont be round till later

Hydrocity

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2010
Haha, i used mine to play angry birds for the 3 hours i was bored at a get together.

Trying to get 3 stars on all levels. While addicting, I almost threw my phone because of one level...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.