How would you demo the Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by David R, Apr 26, 2015.

1. David R macrumors 6502

Tomorrow Monday will be a lot of people's first day at work/school with the Watch. I'm sure coworkers will ask things like "how do you like it?" "what can it do?" and of course "show me how it works".

Since the screen is so small and a lot of it is dependent on notifications, have you thought about how to demo the watch? I'd like to hear how some people here have shown the watch to friends, what would you show?

Also, I realize some won't feel comfortable letting others wear the watch. I personally have no problem with this while in the office during a demo.

2. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

They already tried. My coworkers went at my office last Friday asking if I was wearing the watch... I rolled my eyes so bad. Btw I'm not demoing my devices. You want one go to the store and buy one. Haha

3. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

Yeah a number of us will no doubt be asked about the watch we come into work with . You can do most of the demos while it's on your wrist. Should be a fun week, if your co-workers like tech, be a novelty for them too

----------

Not surprised at all.

4. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

I mean that's the truth... If they want Demo they can go to the store. Otherwise they can buy their own.

5. Viper2005 macrumors 6502

Viper2005

I try to do the opposite, I like encouraging my co-workers to get new technology. Left to their own devices they'll likely not go to the apple store on their own, so I'll try to give good demos, let them try it on, send an email to myself so they can see notifications in action, etc. Higher adoption rate that way ;) Should be a fun Monday tomorrow.