Well, I play with CS2, Macormedia Studio, and Corel Painter as hobbies (so that I can use them toward my works! to create good presentation materials).Moshiiii said:* Do you have hobbies?
* Do you go to social enviorments at least 4 times a week?
* Do you find yourself thinking about work/tomarrows workload when your off the clock?
* Does your wife sleep alone? (Joking on that one)
* Do you read? (You have to have a clear mind to read, cant be thinking about work).
I love my parents also but I know your pain man. Its troubling for me to sit down at the dinner table and my dad to choose work as the main subject.CompUser said:- Obsessed with work, and the main topic *on the occasion* when he is home for dinner
I think I would be exactly like your father if I had a family (except for blackberry; I instead keep my laptop on with Sprint EV-DO while on the road and on my home network when I am at my place. Also, scratch the crossword puzzle. I will be playing with my Mac instead.CompUser said:If you are like my father.
- Obsessed with work, and the main topic *on the occasion* when he is home for dinner
- Willing to drive over 1.5hrs one way to work ever day and not move
- Owns a blackberry.... thus can read and write emails anywhere in the world at any time
- Doesn't know what is going on in his child's life- academically, socially, athletically, etc. Also knows more about his co-workers lives than his own sons
- On weekends does more business work, or finds more work to do around the house.
- Enjoys doing crossword puzzles when he cannot find anything else to do.
- Favorite TV shows: This Old House, Norm Abrum's workshop, and other manual labor related shows- typically he does not watch sports except for the super bowl or the world series finals
- Willing to fly to Chicago, come back to CT the same day arriving home at 1:00AM, and then wakes back up at 5:00 to leave for work at 6:00 to get to work at around 7:30 to leave my 7:00 and get home around 8:30 or later. He used to get home at 7:15, then 7:30, then 7:45, then 8:00, then 8:15, and now 8:30