How's 4S Jailbroken Battery life with 3G AND WIFI off?

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
Curious...

Now that we can disable 3G and WIFI without turning off our cellular calling connection, what's the battery life like with only the cellular calling connection on?

I am assuming battery life greatly improves with only the cellular phone calling chip activated?

Right?

towboattrash34

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2009
Curious...

Now that we can disable 3G and WIFI without turning off our cellular calling connection, what's the battery life like with only the cellular calling connection on?

I am assuming battery life greatly improves with only the cellular phone calling chip activated?

Right?
My self that is like 2 can's and a string. It's like a 4wheel drive truck, but you can never use it.

Have you just double tapped the home button and that will show u something's running in background. Then just hold 1 of the icons till it wiggles then delete each 1. That may help

Kayan

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
CA
Who in the hell would turn 3G AND WIFI off?
I do most of the time, then the instances when I need data, I flip on WiFi with SBS. Its real quick and I don't need to charge my i4 for at least 3 days each cycle. I have quick access to a real computer most of the time anyway, so longer battery life to me is worth it.

ap3604

macrumors 68000
Jan 11, 2011
Who in the hell would turn 3G AND WIFI off?
Who in the hell WOULDN'T turn off 3G and Wifi when they aren't using it? :confused:

If I need 3G speeds (or WiFi) I'll simply turn it on in 2 seconds with SBSettings... otherwise I don't want to waste battery.