How's 4S Jailbroken Battery life with 3G AND WIFI off?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Netherscourge, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Netherscourge macrumors 6502

Curious...

Now that we can disable 3G and WIFI without turning off our cellular calling connection, what's the battery life like with only the cellular calling connection on?

I am assuming battery life greatly improves with only the cellular phone calling chip activated?

Right?

2. towboattrash34 macrumors member

My self that is like 2 can's and a string. It's like a 4wheel drive truck, but you can never use it.

Have you just double tapped the home button and that will show u something's running in background. Then just hold 1 of the icons till it wiggles then delete each 1. That may help

3. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

Won't we need more than half a day to make that opinion?

4. war eagle macrumors 6502a

5. rman726 macrumors 6502

Maybe if you aren't using your phone, and just want to make sure you get phone calls, you would want them both off to conserve battery?

6. Kayan macrumors 6502

I do most of the time, then the instances when I need data, I flip on WiFi with SBS. Its real quick and I don't need to charge my i4 for at least 3 days each cycle. I have quick access to a real computer most of the time anyway, so longer battery life to me is worth it.

7. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Who in the hell WOULDN'T turn off 3G and Wifi when they aren't using it? :confused:

If I need 3G speeds (or WiFi) I'll simply turn it on in 2 seconds with SBSettings... otherwise I don't want to waste battery.