Hows snow leopard work when not a dev

Discussion in 'macOS' started by brosmooth, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brosmooth macrumors member

brosmooth

If i can still get snow leopard, will i be able to use snow leopard while not being a developer. I guess im asking will i just be able to install it like normal and have it work - i dont want to pay to be a dev just to use snow leopard, but it would be nice to try

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Either become a developer for legitimate reasons or wait like the rest of everyone else who doesn't have it.

3. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Just wait for the official release when it's done. The current release is only for developers, and there's a reason for that. And obtaining a copy when you're not a developer is a no no.

4. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

Snow Leopard is not for the casual user as a lot of basic things have massive errors when running on it (i.e. Safari)

5. damesJ macrumors member

Yes, you will be able to install it and use it normally even if your not an actual developer.

6. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

I don't get why of all OSes that non-developers want this beta. It's not like there's a massive UI change, new apps, or amazing end-user features. And the fact that it's in beta and isn't stabile (hence why it's not released to the public).

To the OP, you can install it ...why you want is beyond anyone. It may be stable in some areas but it may be horrid to use.

7. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

This activity contravenes Apples EULA for the Dev kits.

You are violating Apples copyright and MacRumors doesn't support that activity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.