How's the battery life on the regular 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Justin33, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Justin33 macrumors regular

Justin33

Just hoping to hear from some folks on the battery life of the regular, non-bendy 6. :)

Kinda disappointed with the battery life on my 5s but I'm curious about the 6 because the battery is only about 3% larger but the screen is much larger.

thanks

2. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

I've been pleased with mine so far, coming from an iPhone 5. I wish Apple had made it the phone a little thicker and done even more to improve battery life, but that's not their philosophy. I can't give specifics, but expect a marginal improvement in battery life overall. Other posters seem to notice more significant gains so YMMV.

3. Thrifty1 macrumors regular

Search for iPhone 6 battery and you will find a few threads with good info. I've posted several screenshots of my excellent battery life.

4. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

As far as benchmarking and testing goes, people have found that it performs as the same and/or worse than the 5s, unfortunately.

5. Justin33 thread starter macrumors regular

Justin33

I completely agree with keeping the thickness more in regards to the battery life. The good news is, it cant get any thinner than this! .. can it?:eek:

6. iPhone7ate9 macrumors 6502a

Not very good if you use it a lot. I mean it's just ok. If you don't touch it the battery life is great but with usage 6-7 hours