How's the Switcheasy CapsuleNeo? (3G/S)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JayXL14, Jul 22, 2009.

1. JayXL14 macrumors member

I had the Switcheasy Rebel on my iPod Touch 2G, but I didn't really like the saggy bottoms and the fact that it scratched to hell within a week or so. Still, I will admit it was a damn good case (survived a fall 6 feet high to hard ground, seriously).

However, I see that not many people have the CapsuleNeo for their 3G/3GS. Why not? I have the Bodyguardz on, and the case is supposed to work pretty well with it.

Does anyone have it? How is it in terms of bulkiness and just comfort-ability? I would get it because it works with the Bodyguardz but it may be a pain in the ass to take off if I ever need to and stuff.

2. daveishere macrumors 6502a

daveishere

I have a capsuleneo and it is one of my favourite 3G cases, behind probably the contour flick. I'm not a fan of the rebel case because i think its a very flimsy product and doesn't really offer that much protection.

I have an Invisible Shield on my 3G right now, and althought i havent tried it with my neo, i rekon it should work fine. The only cases i have found to have issues with the IS are cases that slide on, like the flick.