How's the weather??

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Sunny and clear, and about 5ºC, though we still have spots of frost in the shade from last night.

This will end tonight as the next Pacific storm arrives and pounds our coast. We don't call 'em hurricanes 'cause they don't come from the tropics - but our winter storms routinely hit hurricane strength. Batten down the hatches.... And pre-grind the coffee ...

ps BC Coast - West Coast of Canada

Last edited:

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
In Nashville, I don't think it has stopped raining. It's still a nice 60 degrees though. It has been raining since I got up this morning at 7AM. I looked at the forecast and it is predicting rain for next at least 8 hours.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Least that wind has gone, pretty chilly, bit sleet earlier. I'd take a pic but it's dark now!

Meant to be playing in a golf competition on Sunday, 4'C is the temperature with a stiff breeze. Should be fantastic.

SpaceKitty

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2008
Fort Collins Colorado
82 degrees in here in sunny san diego!

this is the view from right outside my house.

lets see some pics from where your guys n girls are from?
Gorgeous photo, thanks for sharing!

It's 51 degrees here in Denver Colorado. Weather man says a chance of snow later today. No picture to share, nothing interesting to see here.

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
72 and on again off again rain right now. Big storms expected tomorrow but the weekend is shaping up nicely! Best. Winter. Weather. Ever... for Wilmington!!!!

avro707

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2010
27 degrees celsius and intermittent (heavy) rain showers. :rolleyes:

Forecast reckons this weather will remain for the rest of the next month. :(

This photo was yesterday at around 7:30pm, but it reflects today:

I'm located in the background, somewhere behind the Ernst & Young building. That first post makes me want to go to sunny San Diego.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
It's been horrible January weather in Texas, has hardly got below 60F all month. Usually, it's overcast all day, and the temp hovers around 50 during the and around 35 at night. This year, It's been all clear, sunny blue skies days at 75F. I hate it. :mad:

Designer Dale

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2009
Folding space
I'm thinking your from around my neck of the woods. Are you near the BC coast? Perhaps Washington? Looks very familiar....
Yes, kinda. I'm in the Tacoma area down in the South of the Salish Sea..:). There was another user around here who used a location of Salish Sea. Have you used another user name?

Dale

blesio

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2011
-17C today in the morning, pretty chilly but clear and sunny sky.
Zakopane, Poland

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Yes, kinda. I'm in the Tacoma area down in the South of the Salish Sea..:). There was another user around here who used a location of Salish Sea. Have you used another user name?

Dale
Nope that's me... and I think I remember having this conversation before :)

But I'm more visual, so I'll connect you with those photos now. Hope that wasn't your patio that got smucked.

------

currently dark here.... will be for another hour and a bit. Looks like I get to see the sunrise on my way into Victoria today....

Hastings101

macrumors 68020
Jun 22, 2010
K
It's ok, 20-30F in the morning, and highs around 50F in Nowhere, Kansas. Too cold for my tastes, but it's warmer than usual at least.