Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

adham7897

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 27, 2017
Post your battery stats, as I want to know if my iPhone 6 can last more.
Post other models stats to compare.
Also, do the 7 & 7+ really last longer?

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I own the 7 and 7 Plus. Both Have been great and the latest 10.3 iOS update has really helped as well.

Jantelagen

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2010
Upgraded straight from 9.3.5 to 10.3 and I have to say, battery life is noticeably better on my launch month iPhone 6.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
Unfortunately. Threads like this provide zero useful information. There are dozens if not hundreds of battery threads.

Battery life is so variable dependent that you will never have 2 devices that have the same battery life. There are literally hundreds of variables that can affect battery life.

Temperature, cellular signal strength, screen brightness, background app refresh. The list goes on and on.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Unfortunately. Threads like this provide zero useful information. There are dozens if not hundreds of battery threads.

Battery life is so variable dependent that you will never have 2 devices that have the same battery life. There are literally hundreds of variables that can affect battery life.

Temperature, cellular signal strength, screen brightness, background app refresh. The list goes on and on.
Bingo. Plenty of existing threads with quite a bit of info. Mixing iPhone models that have different iOS versions on them and are used under different conditions doesn't add anything worthwhile, and would only create mixed information that doesn't really apply much one way or another to anything really.