How's Your Battery?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by adham7897, Apr 9, 2017.

?

Are you happy about your battery life?

1. Yes!

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No!

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. adham7897 macrumors member

Post your battery stats, as I want to know if my iPhone 6 can last more.
    Post other models stats to compare.
    Also, do the 7 & 7+ really last longer?

2. Freakonomics101 macrumors 65816

Freakonomics101

The 7 and 7+ certainly do offer better results due to more room for the battery because of the headphone jack removal.

3. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I own the 7 and 7 Plus. Both Have been great and the latest 10.3 iOS update has really helped as well.

4. Jantelagen macrumors regular

Jantelagen

Upgraded straight from 9.3.5 to 10.3 and I have to say, battery life is noticeably better on my launch month iPhone 6.

5. Kalloud macrumors regular

10-month-old iPhone 6s running 10.3.2 beta 1.

Attached Files:

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Unfortunately. Threads like this provide zero useful information. There are dozens if not hundreds of battery threads.

Battery life is so variable dependent that you will never have 2 devices that have the same battery life. There are literally hundreds of variables that can affect battery life.

Temperature, cellular signal strength, screen brightness, background app refresh. The list goes on and on.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Bingo. Plenty of existing threads with quite a bit of info. Mixing iPhone models that have different iOS versions on them and are used under different conditions doesn't add anything worthwhile, and would only create mixed information that doesn't really apply much one way or another to anything really.

8. smorrissey macrumors 6502a

Pretty bad...i'm still on 9.3.5 phone feels exactly as new, fast and decent battery life (NEVER has been great).