How's your iphone4 looking?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mattpreston11, Aug 4, 2010.

1. mattpreston11 macrumors 6502a

So how's everyones iPhones looking now they have used them for a few weeks?mainly the people who don't use cases. I got mine on Saturday and except for a few fingerprints it looks fine.

Hopefully it won't start looking battered like the 3g/3gs

2. Focker macrumors member

So far so good. I don't use a case, but it is wrapped in an IS. I haven't dropped it yet either *knocks on wood*.

3. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

The glass on the front and back are fine, but the metal band isscratched from the freaking bumper. I use a case 50% of the time, no longer using the bumper.

4. OrangeCuse44 macrumors 65816

OrangeCuse44

No case and lookin sharp. Admittedly, whenever I buy something new I'm super careful with it for the first few months then stop caring so much.

5. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

Mine looks great. I have been using a Belkin Vue Grip case. Just recently I put on a rubber bumper'esque case from Hong Kong. It cost $3.00.

I have heard the Apple Bumper scratched some phones, however this knockoff is much softer than Apple's. It's white and looks great. However I wouldn't trust it as much as I do the Belkin wrap around.

Blonde Buddhist

6. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Same for me. I've bought quite a few different skins,luckylabs and screen protectors and not used a case. No scratches anywhere yet :)

7. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

8. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

mines lookin nice...

Attached Files:

9. toolioiep macrumors member

Time to update you apps!

Oh wait....

10. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You should change your wallpaper. Those cracked screen wallpapers are so iPhone 3G-ish :p

11. MacJones macrumors 6502

Holy crap that was funny.

12. Tito Georgie macrumors 6502

Tito Georgie

Hair scratches on back glass but i really don't care because you can't tell unless i look at the phone sideways on the sun lol

13. MacJones macrumors 6502

I thought you were all crazy until I took my iPhone 4 out of my pocket a minute ago and there was a little swirl scratch on the back glass, I have no idea how it got there between when I first looked at this thread until now because all I did was put it back in my pocket after I checked, but it makes me mad that it scratches that easily. This thing was brand new on Saturday afternoon and already has a scratch. :mad: Maybe I'll ghostarmor it and put on an Apple bumper.

14. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

Mine is looking great. I was using a bumper for a while until my mom purchased one without the case. I gave her mine since I knew she wouldn't be as careful with it as I was.

I still have mine with an Invisible Shield, so it's not completely naked while I wait for my free case. I'm just afraid of dropping it now.

15. Chunkycat macrumors 6502

Mine was in a Bodyglove case for the first 2 weeks, then I dressed it up in Lucky Labs wraps and dry Zagg IS for the back (the front got screwed up when I was installing it :eek:) and now it's wearing the same wrap and PS crystal front and back protectors.
    The fingerprints are irritating. But no scratches or anything. I'm babying it of course, but I always do with all my things. OCD, probably. :D

16. treyjustice macrumors 65816

treyjustice

fine... im using front and back invisishield with black bumper..

17. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

I don't know how people can manage without a case. I drop things just looking at them. Since I've got mine in an Otterbox defender, I'll let you guess as to how it's doing.

18. Focker macrumors member

Otterbox cases are the untimate cases for protection, but are so damn bulky. Guess that's why they're so good though.

19. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

got mine yesterday at my ATT store...will be returning it in couple of days...signal issues is killing me..:mad::apple: back to my 3GS...i hope apple does something..bumper case/case wont come till like 3/5 weeks..love the iphone 4 but signal is not doing me good and my 3G in my area is fast...something about end of september jobs said ''maybe will have something else''.oh well just going to enjoy it for a couple more days or so then back to the ATT/Apple store..
    looking sexy...
    [​IMG]

20. MacJones macrumors 6502

Where did you get the caution sticker? That's funny.

21. iMaconApple macrumors 6502a

got that from my work..i work with electronics so i grab a anti static ESD sticker cut out the caution then wham works well for the signal problem...will be enjoying the iphone 4 for just a bit then will return it..

22. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Wait.. what's wrong with the signal? You've obviously covered up the weak spot, so there is actually no issue then.

23. WhiteTPain macrumors newbie

Just a few small scratches on back and a couple on front that aren't visible with display on.

24. orange42 macrumors 6502a

Got a screen protector on front and back, and just started using my free bumper. It's in fine condition. No drops yet.