Hp Photosmart C6300 Printer Never Works Wirelessly With iMac

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by flipster, Sep 19, 2010.

1. flipster macrumors 6502a

The title says it all. It never works. It only worked once. I have the right drivers selected, the HP Photosmart c6300 series. I have printer sharing enabled. It worked once before but now it never works and it's really frusturating. I've looked up so many threads on this, but ive never been able to fix it. Can someone please help me. http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5405/screenshot20100919at115.png

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Have you downloaded the latest drivers from HP's site? I selected C6340 in that as you didn't specify the model you have

3. flipster thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have an HP Photosmart C6350. It wouldn't make sense to downlaod it again because doesnt it already come installed on your computer? It worked once and that's why I don't understand why it won't work again.

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Sometimes the drivers provided with OS are old, especially if the product you have is new. See this, it's a firmware update that solves the issue regarding to network printing. Also see other downloads

5. flipster thread starter macrumors 6502a

-_-. This is so confusing I'm sorry. I downloaded the firmware and it won't continue. After I clicked agree to the terms and conditions it doesn't continue even though I clicked continue. This is so frusturating I have three essays due tomrrow lol

6. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Anyway you could connect it via USB? Try downloading the latest drivers

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3730520#N727

7. flipster thread starter macrumors 6502a