Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adzikowski

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 20, 2009
I have a Mac OS X version10.3.9 and have used HP psc 950 all in one printer for several years now with this MAC. Several weeks ago it said out of memory(?) and I was unable to print. It also gave me an error message After several attempts I deleted the printers and HP application and started from scratch installing the CD. This still did not resolve the problem. Same operating system, same printer CD that I used initially several years ago. It would then ask for my password to set up, when I would click on the HP icon it would disappear. I am unable to install. HP techs were not helpful. ''Printer is obsolete'' The copier was working so the functionality of the printer I believe is fine.

I did go wireless with this MAC, I don't think that would cause the problem. Any advice?? Thank you

Angela

mcneala

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2008
Me too!

I'm having the same problem! I've tried reinstalling at least 8 - 10 times. This printer and computer still works fine for what I'm using it for!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.