Hi, So, this is probably a question more appropriate for AT&T but I can't get to the local store for a bit so hoping someone may have some experience. I'm on a family plan with 2 lines...both iPhones. Both are eligible for upgrade with a new 2 year contract. My phone is on it's last leg. I still have an old 8 gig original and I've gotten quite a fair bit of use out of it. It's scratched all up, consistently getting slower and slower and pixels are starting to die. At this point, I'm ready for an upgrade. However, my partner doesn't want to upgrade until after iPhone 5 is released. Could I wait? Eh...probably. Do I really care about the latest and greatest? Not really...hell, I'm still using an original. At this point, I'd just rather have an upgraded phone. So, here's the question....if I upgrade now to an iPhone 4 using the discount for contract renewal, can we still upgrade the other iPhone to an iPhone 5 when it's released and still receive the discount for another contract renewal? I wasn't sure if we would even be able to renew our contract yet again if I upgraded my phone now. Like I said...may have to get ahold of AT&T but anyone have any experience with this?