HTC Magic with Android vs iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mark.roemers, Jun 2, 2009.

1. mark.roemers macrumors newbie

My iPhone got stolen last week. What a bummer, and I even know who did it but I cannot prove it.

So I was stuck with a dillemma, buy one now or wait for the new iPhone. So of course I decided to wait for the new iPhone and make due with my sons old HTC. But then Vodafone offered me a new phone for free, the HTC Magic with the Andriod OS from Google. Curious as I am, I have the HTC Magic right here.

The first thing I noticed that the whole user-interface is much worse than Apples iPhone. I "was" a heavy user doing 20 - 30 emails and 20+ phone calls per day through my iPhone. The Bluetooth is much better though, but who cares if you don't know where you can find your contacts. The simpel fact that Andriod misses a native Exchange connection is bad enough.

Also the Andriod Market is no way as advanced as Apples AppStore. So, all in all I am waiting for the next iPhone that has no SIM-LOCK to appear in Holland.
    Regards Mark

2. iGeRmAn macrumors regular

OT I know, but beat the crap out of him :mad:

3. Donz0r macrumors 6502a

How can you not prove it?
    Try and get a hold of the phone and check the s/n

4. Eso macrumors 68000

Eso

You've used it for one day and have not gotten used to it's interface - what a shocker. :rolleyes:

P.S. We need a new "sarcastic" smiley - this one looks like it should be pink with hearts effervescing from it.