Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sonyrules

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2001
Ohio
I have Microsoft Entourage and i am trying to copy and past HTML in my email, and its not working, And the help file is sooo annoying, it tells me nothing. Is there anyone that knows how to do that so Email come up as pages, or another program that can do such a thing.

Thank you

EDIT: I want to be able to send mail so the other end can see the result and graphics, not the code. I need to know how to set up a mail client for that.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
sonyrules said:
I have Microsoft Entourage and i am trying to copy and past HTML in my email, and its not working, And the help file is sooo annoying, it tells me nothing. Is there anyone that knows how to do that so Email come up as pages, or another program that can do such a thing.

Thank you
I have never seen a multipage email, HTML or otherwise. I would bet dollars to donuts that you haven't either. Multiple HTML pages, even on web sites and help files, are separate documents that are accessible by hyperlinks. They are not single documents with the ability to conceal all but one screenful of information. I believe that when you think about it, you will see that the answer to your question is "No."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.