I am running a local copy of MediaWiki, as well as hosting a wiki on a Debian server, but I have encountered a problem. I have enabled EPUB export n my wiki, which is really nice, but I also want PDF export capabilities. Upon searching Google, I have found two candidates, but only one works on my Debian server, whereas the other one only works on my Mac and that one does not work in Safari, but the one that does work on the Debian server is functional in Safari. Usually, I want to test MediaWiki plugins on my Mac, before I enable them on my Debian server, but the Apache log always brings up an error on my Mac saying that it can't find HTMLDOC, which I installed through Macports. As for actual usage, PDFs generated on my Mac, through the plugin that works on Debian, always comes up blank, but the versions of MediaWiki are the same, which is 1.16.0. When I use the wiki hosted on Debian, the PDFs are produced accurately on my Mac. HTMLDOC itself works from the commandline on my Mac and I did not need to do anything on the debian server, in terms of editing .htaccess or Apache configuration, outside of installing HTMLDOC.