http://microsim-shop.com/

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BigOrangeSU, Jul 9, 2010.

1. BigOrangeSU macrumors regular

Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate website? I thought I saw a few threads about this but want to confirm that people are receiving what is promised. I want to be able to switch between using my iphone 4 and my 3Gs for my vacation.

Thanks!

2. truciet macrumors 6502

Yea it's good. It took about 5 days for it to arrive. I ordered 5 just for back up. I've already used it already and it helped me greatly. I swapped out my iPhone 4 to use a prepaid when I went swimming. :p

3. PLin macrumors 6502

I ordered a set of 5 from them on June 11. They send by regular international mail, so there's no tracking info. After 2 weeks, I still hadn't received them, so I emailed them, and they wanted me to wait a full 14 business days. After another week passed, I still hadn't received it, so I emailed them again, and they are sending me another set. Hopefully, they will arrive this time.

4. DJBenE macrumors member

5. zacharace macrumors member

Hmm...barring any unsavory reports, I may just pull the trigger on this one; have some phone "experimenting" I may want to do ;). Thanks for the link Ben.

6. jrodsep macrumors 6502

jrodsep

before buying from microsim-shop.com, I have one question for you guys. Have anyone experience any problems with their micro sims getting stuck into the device?

7. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Nope, slips in fine.