Huge Dilemma

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TSE, Nov 16, 2008.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

Okay, so about a month ago, this girl at my school tried to commit suicide over a boy or something and the fact that a lot of people thought she was weird.

I talked to her personally and if there is one thing I am good at, it is cheering people up. I can't stand it when I see people sad, doesn't matter if I know them or not. We never really talked before. So I did just that, just a little too much, and now she likes me I think. I don't like her. I am afraid if I turn her down she might do it again, and if that happened, I would have to live with it for the rest of my life. If I said yes, well, I don't like her first of all, and second I have a feeling something worse might happen.

2. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

Just subtly make it known you just want to be friends, attempt to slip in the "you're a good friend you know that right?" line during a conversation, it makes her feel good, and should remove any illusions about relationships :)

3. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

She needs professional help. Are her parents aware of the situation? Are yours?

Don't try handling this alone.