Huge disappointment from Vodafone UK! Order cancelled.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mypyh4ooo, Sep 13, 2015.

1. mypyh4ooo macrumors regular

Oct 28, 2013
    So anyway i needed to vent out guys , long story short my order from Vodafone is in the process of being cancelled. I placed my order with them as a second line to my original contract yesterday morning,everything went smoothly , passed credit check again etc however i wasn't satisfied with my purchase in the end. I chose the space grey however i wanted to change my order to the Rose Gold. I phoned up spoke to the relevant team , was told there was nothing they could do apart from request it to be cancelled however they still can't guarantee me that it will be fully cancelled in other words i may still receive the phone on the 25th. However after 30 min on the phone i explained it didn't make sense for me to get the phone then having to return it and re-order which by that time i wouldn't be able to get the RG.

Now the cancellation takes up to 72hours apparently and surprise surprise the dates have pushed to the beginning of October. I am now looking at alternatives or either have to wait till the cancellation is fully completed to re-order again and maybe have the iPhone delivery date pushed even further than 3rd of October.

Fuming is not the word, Vodafone you suck!
  2. frl85 macrumors newbie

Aug 26, 2014
    Its your fault that you ordered the wrong phone initially.
  3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

Jun 12, 2012
    I don't get it? You are confused why switching phones may lead to a later date?
  4. bchreng macrumors 65816

Jul 26, 2005
    Sorry to hear that. While I don't know much about how well their service is supposed to be, I really liked seeing their logo on McLaren and Ferrari F1 cars way back when.
  5. mypyh4ooo thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 28, 2013
    Of course it is however i don't see why it should take 72 hours for them to cancel it or even better change the damn colour ? they have made this complicated not me